Original specimen of the most famous German decoration: The Iron Cross of 2. From class of 1939, marked “100” on the ring indicating the manufacturer “Rudolf Wachtler & Lange” of Mittweida, with the original certificate of Conferral signed in Penna by the Generalleutnant Alexander Goeschen. The decoration was granted on November 12, 1943, “in Osten” (on the Eastern Front), with the Obergefreiten (caporal Maggiore) Karl Friedberger in force to the 12. Company of the Grenadier Regiment 406 of 213. Sicherungs-Division.